Wedding Terms and Conditons
- Wedding orders must be placed at least 30 days in advance. 60 days is preferred. Rush orders are considered on a case by case basis.
- A quote will be drawn up for you and will be valid for 30 days. If the quote is accepted, an invoice will be drawn up, and a 50% non-refundable deposit is due within 3 days. The remaining 50% is payable 14 days prior to the delivery date.
- Direct deposit is the preferred method of payment.
- Any changes to your order may be made up to 21 days before the delivery date. A 50% non-refundable deposit on changes must be paid within 3 days.
- Any changes or cancellations must be made in writing.
- There will be a limit of 2 weddings per weekend.
- Samples up to the value of $12 (6 chocolates or two sample favour boxes, depending on box style) may be provided for free on receipt of a confirmed order and deposit. Any further samples must be paid for.
- Pick up from in store (4 Hubert St, Woolloongabba) is free of charge. If you choose to collect your favours, you are responsible for correct storage conditions. Chocolates are to be keep between 16 and 20°C in a dry location. Any damage that occurs to the favours due to incorrect storage conditions will not be compensated for by 31 Degrees.
- Delivery to Brisbane and surrounding suburbs is $25.
- Deliveries to Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast and Toowoomba will attract a delivery fee of $45.
- Set up of chocolates on a buffet table, or distribution of favours is included in the delivery fee.
- All relevant delivery information must be provided, including drop-off time, the person who will be signing off on the delivery, and exact location (such as floor or room). If there is a delivery dock that needs booking, this must be arranged in advance.
- Chocolate can be coloured to match your wedding colours. We will do our best to get the closest possible match, but an exact match may not always be possible.
- It is the clients responsibility to ensure the chocolates are held in the best possible environment, being cool and dry (below 25°C). We take no responsibility for favours affected by heat or other environmental factors once delivery has been made.
- If a custom flavour is created for you, 31 Degrees retains the rights to the recipe and it may become part of our repertoire.
- 31 Degrees products are created in an environment that also handles eggs, gluten, nuts, and dairy. Whilst every care is taken to prevent any cross contamination, we cannot guarantee the chocolates will be allergen free. It will be the clients responsibility to ensure products ordered will be suitable.
- These terms and conditions may be updated at any time, and may or may not affect your order.